lavatory partition hinges

A quick learner from Longmont says:
Looking for matching hardware for partitions and doors. The measurements are Female on door 2.125" tall x 2.5" wide / male 2.125 tall x 1" wide Over all length on swinging door 3.4375"
User submitted photos of lavatory partition hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for posting. This looks sort of like our 10-593 or maybe 10-594, but it's hard to tell. Is there any way we can see an undamaged version of this part? Or maybe you can hold up the piece that was broken off to what you have pictured here so we can get an idea of what the whole thing looked like? That would help give us a better idea. Let me know!
I sent a picture along with the broken one but will resend. Did you under stand the measurements along with the picture?
A customer submitted image of their lavatory hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Great, thank you. I understood your dimensions, but we measure ours differently. Check out our 10-594, this looks very similar. Carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own hardware and see how they match up.
The door was measured again and it is 1 1/4" thick not 1". I still need more specific measurements on to size. I sent them along with the pictures. I realize the hardware you have shown looks like it would work but I am matching 20 other stalls and do not have the option of just close. It is in a Country Club and they are picky. Can you help me out by measureing the set of hinges together or finding someone who can get that.
Thank you for your time.

John
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, John. Glad to hear our 10-594 is a close match. I would be happy to get you more dimensions, but can you be more specific? What exactly did you need to know?

Detail of 10-594
Detail of 10-594

Here are the dimensions of the hinge assembly. The 3 7/16" may be 3 9/16" its been awhile since I took these measurements. The hinge is for a 1 1/4" door. I am sending the pictures again of a hinge on a door that is not broke.
User submitted a diagram of lavatory partition hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Well, I am only able to give you two of these dimensions, as we do not have the receiving part that the 10-594 connects to. The 10-594 is 1" deep, like your illustration, but the length is 2-1/4", not 2-1/8".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.