SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

lock assembly

A home owner from USA says:
I am trying to replace the lock assembly on a sliding glass door from a home built in 1972. I have attached some pictures of the lock and the door, some with a ruler to show dimensions, to help identify the assembly. Do you think you have a replacement that would work in this application?

Thanks for your help,
Alan A
User submitted photos of a patio door lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Alan!

Before we move forward, can you upload a picture of the door where the latch comes out?
A quick learner says:
Here is a picture of the door frame from the outside with the assembly removed. The inside picture is the one in the center above, it has masking tape over the holes but their location can still bee seen. I have included it again and pictures of the lock assy and handle.

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional images. I'm not sure if we will be able to get an exact replacement for this handle. You may want to consider something like our 82-005 surface-mounted glass patio door handle. If you need a keyed exterior pull to go with it, I would consider our 82-306.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)