SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

loewen (heavy) slider

A home owner from CANADA says:
I require replacement rollers(30410) and track(?) for an old sliding glass door. Until now I didnt realize that this was an option. I tried this weekend to revive it(clean?grease) and get the door sliding smooth but sadly the bearings are to far gone.

see attachments

thanks Trevor
thunder bay ont. Canada
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think our 81-149 may work for you. Check it out and let me know what you think. As for the track, we don't have anything exactly like this. Do you think you could adapt our 80-105 or 80-106? Let me know what you think.
A professional from California says:
81-018 is also a good option. I don't see any rust on the old roller. I like the way they roll better than stainless also.
A home owner from CANADA says:
So I recieved and installed my new rollers today. Thank you very much swisco. This replacement has made what I thought was a heavy door light and easy gliding again. I cant stop moving it back and forth, its been 10 years Ive been fighting with this issue

again thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good to hear! We were happy to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)