looking for 1970s vintage operator cranks

A home owner from Stuart Iowa says:
Help! I have these operators in my house built in 1975. Previous owners removed and lost the handles.Crank out awning windows. The gear section appears to be one piece cast metal and then it looks like the arms were placed and pivot pins swaged into the bottom of the base and thru the arms pivot points to mount the arms. There are very few markings anywhere on any portion of the mechanism or windows. There is three W s and the number 3 in a circle on the crank handle shaft. The picture did not come out well, but there is is a cast in 2, then a 7 written balloon style,and then a triangle with what looks like a K inside the triangle spaced across the underside of the gear housing The crank also has a 3 cast into the bottom of the bore well. I have measured the unsplined shaft at 5/16 and on the splines at just under 6/16 th. The overall handle is 2 1/4 inches. The unsplined bore interior is right at 7/16 th. The exterior of the bore section is 12/16th and the widest part(the tip) of the spinning handle is 10/16th. I just need the cranks, the operators work well with the crank pictured that I pulled off another same vintage window in the house. If it widens possibilities, I had to replace an operator in an addition circa 1980. That one has Caradco on the spinner knob face and the same bore and spline measurements. It fits the shaft of the "3 W" windows described above.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I would start by looking at our 39-015 operator. Just make sure to match up our dimensions to yours to confirm that it's a match. If you also need the handle and sash clips, see our 39-114L and 39-170, respectively.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.