SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

looking for new window latches

A home owner from Hoschton, Ga says:
I'm looking for these window latches as pit urged below We are selling our home and we have several of these latches missing. The inspector requires we replace them. Where can I get these?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help. Before I recommend anything can you show me a few pictures of one removed? Can you also show me a clear shot of it from the side? That way I can see its profile, which is important. Please also give me the profile's dimensions.

In the meantime, look through our selection of replacement window latches and let me know if anything here is a good fit.
A home owner from Hoschton, GA says:
Pics attached of window latch. Measures 1 3/4" long by approx 1/2" wide
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Dwight, hopefully I can help. I don't recognize the window manufacturer, so I don't know exactly what this is. That said, I have two possible substitute latches for you to consider. See our aluminum 90-008 or nylon 90-293. Carefully compare our measurements to yours to see if either can work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)