maax shower door roller replacement

A home owner from Catawba, WI says:
will a swisco shower door replacement 10-071 roller assembly work on a maax double sliding door?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The 10-071, Shower Door Roller, was used on several models, and yes, double doors. If you are unsure please post a couple images of your old rollers, we would be happy to take a look!
A quick learner from Catawba, WI says:
I have ordered a new shower door roller, but I cannot see how to replace it. I installed the shower unit myself but did not keep the instructions. I can't dis-assemble the shower as it is built in pretty well. Is there a easy way to replace the roller? The door fell out of the rollers and was hanging by only the front roller when I discovered it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Profile picture of Casey
Take a look at the following guide for the 10-071, Shower Door Roller Assembly
A home owner from Islip Terrace, NY says:
I have a corner shower with the curved Manhattan shower doors. I noticed this morning the wheel of the top right roller has come off the assembly. I was able to put it back on but would think this is the beginning of a problem. looking at the site I believe it is part no. 10-071. I am not a handy person does this need to be replaced professionally? does the door have to come off to replace or does it just screw on? any suggestions would be very helpful.
Profile picture of Casey
I recommend looking over the instructional guide we posted back in January. To remove the roller, you would just reverse the process. Does this look like something you're comfortable with? If not, you could always call a professional and see if they would be able to do it for you. I suggest taking many detailed photos prior, since it will help you later on to make sure it's being reinstalled properly.
Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.