marvin crank handle

A home owner from Hood River, Oregon says:
Looking for a crank handle for Marvin casement window. The window was new about 15 yrs ago. Bronze I think. Thank you!
operator crank
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help, but we will need to see a picture of the operator out of the window. At the very least, we will need you to open the window as far as it can go and show us a top-down photo of as much of the operator mechanism as you can in one shot. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Photos attached...we only need the nob at the very end of the crank handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, your pictures didn't come in this time. Can you try again?
A quick learner from Hood River Oregon says:
Trying photos again...we need the nob at the end of the Marvin crank handle
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
This is a Truth EntryGard operator. I have listed all the components that can work with this operator and here are a few options for replacement handles, 39-114L for the standard handle, 39-205 for the folding handle, and 39-107FK for a nesting handle with cover. These are all available in the color bronze.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.