mepla cabinet hinge

A home owner from Powell Ohio says:
Mepla 348.258.00.35 cabinet hinge. The base plate that screws to the face frame broke. If you do not carry a completed hinge the base plate is all I need.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for choosing SWISCO. We will need some information to identify your hinge. Can you send us the dimensions of the hinge, along with the distances between the screwholes (from center to center)? Photos would help too. Please update us.
A quick learner from Powell Ohio says:
have a Mepla hinge 348.258.00.35 with a broken baseplate.(plate that mounts to the face frame) the width is 2 5/8 inches.The holes are 1 7/8 inches center to center. The distance front to back is 1 1/2 inches. measured across the cup)Also 9M stamped on back of cup. I dont have the overlay measurement but aproxamately 1/2 inch. Also see attached photo.
hinge
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that we do not carry Mepla hinges, but take a look at our 32-345 and see if you could use this as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.