SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

mepla hinges

A contractor from bristol, wi says:
I need mepla lazy susan door hinge.

one is included on photo.
the other is mepla acc140, 130deg. hinge
User submitted a photo of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I can't make out the entire hinge in this picture. Could you take another picture that clearly shows me the whole thing? Thanks!
A contractor from Bristol, WI says:
Added one additional photo of the lazy susan inside hinge and I also need a standard cabinet hinge included in photo 3 (1 3/8" bore inset)
User submitted photo of their cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Hello! Thanks for your patience. I think we can help with both hinges. For the Mepla hinge, I think our surface-mount 32-335 may be a good choice. It's the closest match we've been able to find. It opens to 150 degrees, though it will have a different mounting hole placement.

As for the Grass hinge, we are currently bringing in a new part to our catalog and hope to have it available soon. The moment it arrives I will let you know so you can consider it as a replacement.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 32-345 and see if this can replace your Grass hinge.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)