SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

merillat cabinet rollers

A home owner from MONROE,MI says:
I have a kitchen full of merillat cabinets. that I have had for 35 years when I build my home. all the drawer rollers are wore out and merillat does not carry any replacement parts for them. I need to replace the slides but none of the slides made today will fit, mine are so then and close no one carry's them.so I am forced to try to replace the roller myself. I cant even find the rollers because they are so small. need 1/2" and 3/4" rollers. can you help
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I will try to help as best as I can! Now, we don't have a roller which is 1/2" in diameter. The closest we have to that size is our 10-142 which is 5/8" in diameter. Could that work for you? We do carry the 10-128 shower door roller, which has a 3/4" diameter.

These are attached using our 33-087 screw. To be honest, though, you might want to consider replacing these track systems altogether with our 32-063 track kit. I have use it myself with success. Looking at you photo you might need to notch out the back of the drawer to install the nylon guide included with the kit, but it may still work. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)