milgard 26 4 FU CMC 4

A handy person from Aurora, Colorado says:

Hello, I need to replace 2 of my Milgard Window balancers. The part number of each balancer is (26 4 FU CMC 4).

The balancer is 1/2" wide x 27" long. I believe the top is 19-005 but not sure about the Channel Balance Shoe Winged as your 15-004 or 15-005 look similar but not the same.

Parts from a 26 4 FU CMC 4 window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey there! Either the Series 380 or Series 385 balance is most likely what you need. The difference lies in the shoe. The series 385 balance has the 15-004 shoe which is 1 3/32" deep from front to back. The Series 385 has the 15-005 shoe which is 1" deep. If you measure your shoe you should be able to determine which one you need. Please let me know if you have other questions.
A handy person from Aurora, Colorado says:
Hello,

I am confused by your response as it does not match your website.

According to your website - Series 380 = 19-005 and 15-005 while Series 385 = 19-005 and 05-004

The shoe I have is clearly 1". Can you kindly confirm what I need to order as, they way I read it, your response versus the website have differences. I need to order the Series that has the 1" shoe

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, that was a typo! I meant to say that the Series 380 has the 15-005 shoe. If your shoe is 1" in depth, then the Series 380 is what we would recommend.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.