SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

mirrored closet door wheel assembly

A contractor from Orem, UT says:
I am looking to replace a missing wheel assembly for a mirrored closet door. The doors are still made and sold at home depot, but the assembly has changed. I have included several pictures and dimensions.

The wheel is 1.5 inches in diameter and .25 inches wide. The tin square is 1.75 inches square. I could probably make do with a different diameter wheel, but i will need a bracket that is a match.

I only need one of these, but if you could help me out i'll forward this information to several contractors who work for me as we come accross this particular problem several times a year.

your prompt attention is much apprecreciated as I am working with a deadline.

A customer submitted photo of a mirrored closet door wheel assembly.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 23-073 Mounting Bracket and our 23-074 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller. I'm wondering if your sample is just an earlier version of this roller and bracket. Please compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see if you think they will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)