SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

mirrored door floor track

A quick learner from San Diego Ca says:
I am looking to replace a 40 year old floor track for mirrored closet doors. The opening is 8 feet high and 11 1/2 feet wide The center section of the existing track has caved in in the middle and make the doors difficult to operate. There are a total of three doors. When closed the two "back" doors are at each side of the opening and the "front" door is in the center. Any hope of finding a replacement track?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Can you tell me if the wheels that roll along this track are concave, or convex? Could you also show me a picture of the track in question? This information will allow us to find the best possible match. Thanks!
A quick learner from San Diego says:
The wheels are concave and the center line between the two wheels is 2 1/2 inches.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at our 23-257 and 23-260. They are different lengths, but otherwise identical. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)