need Benchmark bi-fold door track

A handy person from Hudson, OH says:
You have item 21-002, Benchmark bi-fold door pivot pin, where the plastic tip has a 3/8" diameter.

I do not need the pivot pin, but I want to purchase new track that fits this pivot pin.

It looks like 21-401 could work, but it does not show the width of the track groove.

Do you have more decorative looking track, like my original track from 1978?
User submitted photos of bi-fold door track.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the exact Benchmark track you show is not available anymore. I believe you can still use the one you mentioned, our 21-401. Also be sure to check out its related hardware, on the right side of its store page. I believe this newer style bi fold track is made so that it doesn't take up too much room. It is made like a "U," just enough to guide the bin. Most closet door hardware like this is more utilitarian than decorative, I'm afraid.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.