SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need coil balance

A quick learner from columbus ohio says:
I identified a single hung needing a coil balance. I think the series is 1255/3500/3540hs it is a single coil.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid those numbers don't help us find a good match. I will need pictures of the hardware in question. Specifically, I would like to see pictures of the pivot shoe and the springs themselves. Thanks!
A quick learner from Columbus Ohio says:
Heres some pics I took.
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid this does not tell us what you have. I needed pictures of your pivot shoe and coil spring. Do you have these parts available?

In the meantime, you could consider our 15-180 shoe, Series 190 springs, and maybe even our 15-186 clip and 15-182 bushing. Do these look familiar?
A quick learner from Columbus Ohio says:
Sorry wrong pictures
User submitted a photo of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Thanks! Looks like you have the 15-181 clip, which is just a bigger version of our 15-186. That's about all I can determine from that picture, though. Did you look at the hardware I recommended? How well does it all match up?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)