need crank for rollout window

A home owner from North Carolina says:
I'm looking for a replacement worm/crank to fit a mi window 9700 series. I have attached a picture of the mfg label on the side of the window. I don't have the original crank as I bought it as is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that label does not tell us what operator you have. Could you perhaps show me where it installs? That won't tell me what you have, but perhaps I could at least narrow down the list of possibilities. Unfortunately, without the original operator on hand, we may not be able to find a match.
Let me know if I need to measure the diameter where it fits onto
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! I actually see both of your operators at the bottom of the page. I think I was confused, I thought you were looking for the operators but I realize now that you just want the handle. Is that correct? If so, it would depend on the diameter of the spline. I suspect yours might be 11/32". If so, see our 39-114L.
It looks like that will fit the spline. Will the handle collapse or fold away to the rearing position on the piece in the new picture I'm sending?
Profile picture of Tom
The 39-114L does not fold, but the 39-205 does. The two parts are basically the same, except for the fact that the 39-205 folds.
A home owner from Liberty,NC says:
Hey Tom,

I had originally posted this, but had put on the backburner, but now have time to come back to it. I took a few other pictures showing the size, so hopefully that will help. I was hoping the grayish piece could be popped off and replace with 39-375 or 39-404, but not so sure I can because the gray piece is attached by rivets. The crank spine is 11/32". Let me know if you aren't able to make out the other sizes. Do you think I will be able to take the gray piece off and replace the whole piece, or should I look at just getting a cover and crank?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we didn't get your new pictures. Could you try uploading them again?
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.