SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need hardware to install six-panel wood doors as bypass closet doors.

A professional from Moline IL says:

I am looking to replace 72-inch mirrored closet bypass doors on a floor-mounted track with normal six-panel wood doors, still on a floor-mounted track. Do you have the hardware I would need to do that? If so, can you send me a link to what I would need?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a floor mounted bypass door set. We usually use our 23-502 in such a project. Would you be able to use that? If not, or if you aren't sure, can you show me a few pictures of your current hardware? That will help us work from there.
A quick learner from Illinois says:
Paul - Thanks for the response. I am replacing existing mirrored closet doors - I think Stanley if I remember - and when I removed that floor-mounted system, I'll have some small holes in the carpet. I'll have to see how they are to see if I could live with the above-mount system you show. Let me pull it out and see. The doors may obstruct that from view adequately perhaps.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)