SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need help on a window balance

A quick learner from salt lake city says:
can you tell me what I have ... I measure the balance rod it is 28 inch ... the width is 1/2 inch ... I have picturs
User submitted photo of channel balance and attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your photos.

Are there any markings on the channel balance?
A quick learner says:
yes ... on the back it 2730 .... and I think a letter z
User submitted photo of their channel balance stamp 2730 Z
Profile picture of Paul
You will need a custom made replacement balance with the 19-002 top and the 15-005 shoe. Take a look at both of those attachments and make sure they match up to your balance attachments.

To receive a quote on this balance fill out our custom balance form. After you fill out the form you will be emailed a quote and an ordering link.

Let me know if you have any questions.
A quick learner says:
thanks very much ... we have one more part ... the pics on the upper right is a piece that screw onto the window ? it is not attach to the balance ? thanks again
User submitted photo of their clear top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
I think our 18-009 top sash guide may work. It would be better to look at an unbroken one on a different window to help you decide. You can also take a look through our top sash guide catalog section to see all the other styles we offer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)