SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need kolbe window hardware

A contractor from Lincolnwood, Il. says:
Kolbe windows installed in 1995. Please help

There are 52 windows. Not sure how they are called out properly but from the inside as I look at them I have 27 units with the crank/hinge on the left side and 25 units with the crank/hinge on the right.

Listed below are the part numbers I believe are correct. Please let me know if what is included is ok for you to price it out for me.

5114260-operator metal cover csmt matte black 52

Black sash lock entry guard (truth # right 54 locks

Black sash lock entry guard (truth # 50 locks

Black handle (truth # 10579.02)-52

Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the casement window locks, please see our 38-097 & 38-098 EntryGard Sash Locks and compare them to your own hardware. Do these appear to match?

As for the operator, I'm afraid that I'm having a bit of trouble identifying it. Could I perhaps see a few pictures of it as fully removed from the window? Thank you!
A contractor from Lincolnwood, Il says:
Thank you for your responce but I need them in color Black. Is that available
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, these locks are only available in bronze and white.

You may want to also consider a new keeper to assure a proper lock connection. See our 38-079 Casement Sash Lock Keeper.

Now, for the operator: I can see based on these pictures that you have a cover similar to our 39-107. You should also see our 39-114L or 39-205 handles. However, I can't identify the operator itself without seeing it removed from the window. Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)