need more information on glass door lock

A handy person from Glenns Ferry Idaho says:

would like to get part information for this sliding glass door latch, striker plate, locking whatever you might want to call it. attaching a piece of the handle/lock.

there is a patent number on the side and it is; no. 5820.170

Thank you,

Lynda

Sliding glass door lock 5820.170
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Lynda. This looks very similar to our 82-260. Check it out and see what you think.
A handy person from Glenns Ferry says:
Hello this is Lynda -
The measurements on the piece I have are different than your 82-260.
the center to center on the drill holes is 11" and the end to end is 11 3/4" and the depth is 1 1/4"
Could this be an Anderson door?
Let me know,
Lynda
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
How about our 82-239? This lock even has the same patent number as yours. Now, while that doesn't always mean an identical match it does make me think we're on the right track. I also see that your lock has a "trim plate" attached to it. Remove the trim plate and see if its dimensions are then closer to our 82-239.
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.