need new bifold hardware

A home owner from Holmdel, NJ says:
Hi - I have 2 metal bi-fold louvered doors; one of them is missing a couple of parts (I have pictures of the missing parts -- pictures + some comments added to them ... with the names of the parts maybe incorrect in the pics).

2 of the following (top of door): 6.5" pivot rod; 1/4" diameter; spring: 1 3/4" long; small circle: 6/16" ( 3/8"); larger circle: 7/16"; Pin Cap: 9/16" length, 3/4" diameter (larger circle), 6/16" diameter smaller circle

1 of the following (bottom of door): plastic Pin Cap: 7/16" length, larger circle:10/16" (5/8") diameter, smaller circle: 6/16" (3/8") diameter
(note: this fits on top of threaded pin / pivot rod -- it looks like this rod is about 5 3/4" long but I could have length slightly wrong)

1 of the following: the part that goes into the railing on the bottom where the threaded pin / pivot rod goes into (via its pin cap)
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 21-007 bifold pivot pin and 21-200 pivot bracket and see if these could work for you.
A home owner from Holmdel, NJ says:
Thanks very much -- just need that other item -- the plastic Pin Cap for the threaded pin (the one that doesn't spring up and down) on the bottom of the door: 7/16" length, larger circle:10/16" (5/8") diameter, smaller circle: 6/16" (3/8") diameter

** This pin cap is different from the pin caps for the other pins (the pin it fits on is about 5 3/4" long).
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure! Check out our 21-106 and see what you think.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.