SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need new cranks

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:

I posted a picture of new cranks/hardware that i need for quite a few windows. Can you tell me which replacement I would need?

Thank you!!!
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Sure, we should be able to help. Looks like you have an old Roto operator. The newer style is our 39-091 and 39-092. Look them over and see what you think. I also recommend a new handle, the 39-224, just in case the old one isn't compatible. If you also need the bracket arm, see our 39-522 or 39-562, depending on the length.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)