SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need new guide for drawer slider

A home owner from Akron, Ohio says:
I need a new guide for a drawer track, but the piece is 30 years old, and I am having trouble finding a replacement at local hardware stores. It is apprx. 1/2" wide and has two grooves for the track. I can send a digital photo of the apparatus later; can you help me identify the part? Also, how much for the part, how much for shipping and handling, and how long does it take? Also, if what I order doesn't work, can I send it back?
Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'd be more than happy to help you identify the drawer guide that you need. However, I will have to see a picture, with dimensions. Let me know whenever you are able to get it!
Hi Tom,

Here you go.
User submitted photos of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, I don't believe we have this type of drawer slider. I think you may want to consider replacing the track itself. Please look through our Selection of Replacement Drawer Tracks and see if any of these may work as a substitute. You may want to take note of our 32-063. This is a very versatile and easy to install track that has been met with a lot of success.

Okay, thanks for the info. I will get back to you about the replacement track you suggested.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)