SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need part for Atrium window

A handy person from Atlanta says:
Need help to ID of part(s) and info on where to purchase them.

I have all Atrium double hung wood Low E Argon filled windows. Not sure of the exact series, but they have some sort of external vinyl cladding and have the slightest light green tint (barely noticeable) in the glass.

I was cleaning them today and the piece of hardware on the lower corer of a bottom window snapped off when I rotated the window back upright. This piece is what anchors the bottom corner of a lower window into the sliding track.

Need for someone to ID this by part number and let me know where I could purchase some for spares. The one that broke is a left side one and they appear to be symmetrical but opposite from right and left. If so, I would like part numbers for both left and right parts so I purchase several of each for spares. The photos I attached are from the right side of the window.

These windows were purchased in 1993 when I built the house, but I am not sure who the distributor was.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I don't think we have an exact match for these pivots, but you might want to check out our 26-151 & 26-152 and see if you could use these as replacements. Compare them to your own hardware and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)