SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need pivots for insulated windows!!!

A home owner from Avon Ohio says:
All my windows are the tilt-in insulated windows (about 10 years old). The windows have (what I believe are called) Pivots that are broken in half. They seem to be a zinc alloy(?) and the name of the window is nowhere to be found (and believe me, I have LOOKED!!!)

The measurements are 1 1/2 inches--length; 7/16 inches width; 1/16 inch thickness (at the part where the screws go in) and 10/16 (5/8) where the pivot part is located.

I looked on your web photos and am not seeing a similar part? Will you please let me know what I need to replace this?

A customer submitted photo of a pivot.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. While we have been unable to find an exact match for this pivot bar, you might want to look at our 26-151 & 26-152 Cam Pivots. Could these work as substitutes? Let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Avon Ohio says:
Thank you so much, for your help on this! I ordered them and am hoping they will work (and they do look like they might!!)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)