need plastic track guides

A home owner from Tucson says:
I have metal folding doors with no manufactures name on them. I believe they are original to the home built in the 70's. They all work fine but the plastic caps on the track guides are wearing out and i am getting a lot of metal on metal. attached is the piece i would like to buy a dozen of. If i must i would replace the whole piece but only as a last resort. Do you have the part and if not do you know what i am looking for.
A user submited photo of track guide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Is this for a closet door? We have a few parts that might match what you have. To begin, please take a look through our Bifold Door Accessories Section and see if you can find a cap to match your own. Let me know if you see anything that will work!
A home owner from Tucson says:
the part 21-111 looks like it to me. Do you think so? If so maybe i will try a couple before I by for all the Closet Doors. I will check the postage also.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. The 21-111 looks fairly similar, but I can't say for sure without knowing the dimensions of your own hardware. I have a general idea of the size of your own cap based on the pictures, but some of the angles are a bit skewed and I can't make out the exact sizes. That said, compare the dimensions to your own cap and see if it's worth trying out!
A home owner from tucson az says:
Ok, lets try some and see.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.