SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

need replacement felt door seal

A home owner from Plano, TExas says:
Hello,
need about 20 feet of above felt. Since door felt is only on 1 side of door and gap is big- is there another felt that goes on the other door side that has no groove in it to slide the felt into?
I thought there would be a groove on both sides of the door but only 1 side has it.

Please advise part type to order and price.

Thank you
User submitted a photo of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Since there isn't a groove on the other side for weatherstripping to go in, you may want to consider something like our 58-026. This has an adhesive base, so you might be able to stick it on to the appropriate spot to close the gap. Could that work for you?
A home owner from Plano, TExas says:
Paul,
Thanks for your quick feedback.
I like your suggestion.

1. do you have the the 58-026 equivalent in GREY or BLACK color?

2. The 58-026 is 1/4" brush height - I will need closer to 1/2" brush height to close the gap fully - do you have any in Black/GREY with closer to 1/2" brush height?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that we do not carry a stick on wool pile that measures 1/2". However, take a look at our 58-180 stick on foam, which is 3/8" tall, our maybe even our 58-169 nail/screw-on foam. Could either of these work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)