newcastle xt sgd pl 070-066 slider door handle broken

A quick learner from annandale va says:
Do you have a replacement handle for newcastle xt sgd pl 070-066 sliding glass door handle? The center to center measurement for the screws is approximately 5 inches.

thank you.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your handle looks very similar to our 82-080. I believe this could replace the one you have installed on your door. Look it over and see what you think.
A professional from CA says:
The logo is for CertainTeed. You should not have any problem with 82-080.
A home owner from Nevada says:
Curious if this part worked for you? I have the same door/handle, though my lock broke in the shut/locked position and I am unsure how to remove the fixture.
A professional from CA says:
If you are lucky the broken hook is on the bottom. Put the lever in the position that would normally unlock the door. This should retract the top hook. Lift the panel up and over the bottom strike. If this doesn't work, you will probably need professional help.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.