SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

nice website / sliding door guides

A handy person from St. Louis, MO says:
Hey this is Brian from St. Louis, I just stumbled accross your website while trying to find info on some replacement guide pins on my sliding glass closet doors.... When I get home I can take some pictures of them, have not seen any manufacturer's name anywhere but will take them off and look tonight.

It's no hurry but just wanted to say I'm impressed with your website's inviting help to identify parts, will pass the name along.

Is there a minimum shipping charge to a residents in St. Louis? Probably just get a few pins, I saw a couple pictures that looked like they could work.

Here is an image off my phone but not really taken to show anyone so not the best.

Anyway thanks,
-Brian-
A customer submitted photo of a bifold door pin.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Brian. First, thank you for spreading our name! We're more than happy to help anyone with their replacement hardware needs.

Now, for your pin. Looking at the plastic sleeve and spring, it appears to resemble our 21-022, Float-A-Way Bifold Door Guide Pin, though I can't be positive. Please compare it to your own hardware and see what you think!

All shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout and vary depending on the weight and size of the package, and the service selected. We also have no minimum order quantity for any of our parts; you can order as little as just a single pin!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)