no identifying words or numbers on these items at all

A quick learner from small town of Almo in West Kentucky says:
I am looking for some roller wheel assemblies for a CURVED shower door. I have a shower unit that's 8 years old, brand unknown. It is a corner unit with TWO sliding front doors. The opening is in the middle of the unit, meaning the doors open away from each other, and close together. They hang by roller assemblies and the left-hand door is more or less just hanging now at an angle, as the rollers are not functioning or broken altogether. The wheels on the rollers are 7/8" diameter. I have attached several pics for you to help identify what I am needing. There are TWO top rollers and TWO bottom rollers on each door (four total on each door) though can see the top rollers are very different from the bottom ones. I can sent additional pics of needed but your site only allows me to attach a max of five. Thanks for your help, Mark
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post. Please look at product 10-058. Take a look and let us know if this is what you have been looking for.
A quick learner from small town of Almo in West Kentucky says:
Hi and thanks for researching this for me...the part you showed me looks very close...it's not perfect, but I'm thinking it may very well fit, as I suspect these don't need to be a "perfect" fit, as long as they mount properly and the rollers are at the correct angle to fit in the tracks, and it looks like they are.
I see that each kit of the part number you gave me has ONE top and ONE bottom roller, so I will go back to your website and get these ordered. Again, thanks for your help. IF THESE DON'T FIT, what are my return options?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm happy to help! The manufacturer changes the style of this roller over the years, so there's a good chance yours is just an older type. As for return options, you can see our return policy here. Thank you for your business!
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.