norco screen door rollers

A handy person from dearborn, michigan says:
I believe part #84-139 is the correct roller for my Norco sliding screen door. Can you send me an instruction sheet so I can remove it to confirm.
A customer submitted image of their screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! We don't have any detailed instructions on how to remove the 84-139, however I do believe that it cannot be removed without breaking the roller. Once it's in, it's not meant to come out.
A quick learner from NC says:
But if broken, will it come out? If so, how do you break it out?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you take a look at the picture we have of the 84-139, you will see a piece of curved plastic on the right side. This is used to lock the roller into the door. That is what you will have to break. To pop out roller once that's broken, stick a screw driver under the wheel on left side away from adjusting screw and force it out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.