SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

old awning window operator arm

A quick learner says:
This awning window has two roll out sections, the rollout crank is OK on right side, it is the roll our arm on the left side that is broke. It has a plastic guide piece and a crank bar that holds it and moves in and out and you crank the window

The window company is NuAir a Vent Hinge left side of window. House was built in 1989 there is a plastic triangle piece and hinges go out from that to open and close ethe window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what it is you have. Can you remove the hardware in question from the window and show us pictures? We will also need your measurements. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
I took pictures of the part, but, for some reason I can not get the picture down loaded on my new computer. Can you send me a picture of what you think the part looks like?
Window Co. said it is a NuAir window vent hinge on left side. The roll out gear is on right at bottom and this is on left side in middle of window to hold and guide window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I have no idea what your part might look like. There are many, many different kinds of awning window operators. You can browse through the awning window operator section in our catalog and see if you can find a match here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)