old silverline swinger

A contractor from SEWELL NJ says:
Hi this is Michael from mr fixxall
I need prices for the balancers for this customer
yes each window has the two different balancers
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have that old hinged window. Your balances will need to be custom made, we just need a bit more information before we can get started.

First, as you stated the balances are asymmetrical. One side has the top (19-008) and bottom (15-025) nylon attachments, while the other side only has the top attachment (19-008). Can you tell me how many of each you need? Can you also tell me the stamp printed on each balance?
A contractor from Sewell nj says:
I need 4 of each balance
The stamp is
2630 P
2540 P
I also need 1 new hinge
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. We can get these out, but I'm still not sure which stamp goes to which balance. Which stamp is for the balance with both attachments, and which stamp is for the balance that only has the top?
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.