one way screw removal tool

A quick learner says:
do you have a one way screw removal tool to remove a 1/2 inch notched spanner screw?? thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I would suggest going to a local hardware store. Most likely it will have to be special ordered. If you have an extra screw take it with you to match up the size and type. There are many different types of tamper proof screws. Take a photo or draw a picture of the screw you need. If you are not sure of the size maybe get several measurements.
A quick learner from texas says:
thank you for your speedy reply, im not looking for a screw, im looking for a screw removal tool to remove a notched 1/2 inch across spanner screw. its a flat head screw with a notch on two sides of the screws. i have tried a size 14 spanner bit and its a little small, so i need a size 16 spanner bit or a one way screw removal tool that has two little pieces of metal on the end spread apart enough to fit into the notches. thank you!!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Currently we only carry one-way screw removal tool, part number 75-070. Respond back here if you need any additional measurements of this tool.
A quick learner from texas says:
what are the measurements of part number 75-070? is the gaps between the metal nubs on the bottom about 7/16"? thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The gap between the stubs in the screwdriver measures 1/8".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.