SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

operator (or part) needed?

A home owner from Maui says:
Hello!
our window stopped working properly & I noticed the rusted out screw on the operator.
What part do I need to make it work the way it should? (Do I need the full operator, or just the piece that has that screw?).
It's a Milgard window, One of the handles says P4601 it's about 10 years old I believe.

I also need a new handle for the same window. Thanks in advance for any info!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Take a look at our 39-092 operator, 39-224 folding handle, and 39-522 sash bracket and let me know how well these match your hardware.
A home owner from Maui says:
great. thank you! Hopefully I can paint them to match the current ones & will be set.

One more question for you: I also have a bottom-opening window with a broken controller (pix attached). I noticed under the window there is no hardware for the current controller to attach. (the hinges on the sides are still solid)
If you can tell from the pix attached: what controller & hardware do I need to get this window working?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... I think you may just be missing something like our 39-541. Could that be it? Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)