SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

p57spdr sliding patio handle

A quick learner from Mount Royal, NJ says:
I'm looking to replace this door handle because it was broken when I purchased the house. I tried other door handles but none seem to fit correctly. I wrote down what was written on the side in the title. Let me know if I'm at the right place to order a replacement. I have attached 2 images. Thank you for your time.
User submitted photos of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can identify an appropriate replacement for this handle, can you first tell me what the distance is between the two screw holes, center to center? This will help us find something that will match your hardware.
A quick learner from Mount Royal, NJ says:
The door handle screws are 4" apart. The screws on the latch are ~ 5 3/8" for the large outside, ~ 4 5/8" apart on the smaller inside screws.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I think your screw holes might be 3-15/16", which is what's standard for this type of handle. If so, you should consider our 82-069 Sliding Glass Door Handle. Could this be a possible replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)