SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

pacific industries windows

A contractor from oakland, ca says:
I am looking for tilt spring latches for windows also need a dual glazed pane replacement
User submitted picture of pacific industre window corner lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm not sure if we have these exact latches, but please take a look at our 26-157 & 26-158 Top Tilt Corner Latches, as well as our 26-089BP Keller Tilt Window Latch Pair. Can you use any of these as a replacement?
A home owner from San Jose says:
I have the same latches. I ordered 26089P, but the holes are just a tiny bit shorter. When I measured from the screw hole to the edge, 26089P is 2 1/8th inches, whereas Pacific Industries is 2 1/4 inches.

There are other minor differences like pacific industries is a little thicker, but those things don't really matter.

Would you have any suggestion to have exactly like 26089P but have the screw hole be 2 1/4th inches?
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm actually told that Pacific windows are no longer in business. Our 26-089P kit has been known to work on Pacific tilt windows, but you will have to drill a small hole for the lower inside screw located at the top of the side of the window frame. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)