parts for Alenco windows installed in 1990

A quick learner from USA says:
In the attached pictures the spring is 14 inches, the metal channel is 28 inches x 5/8,x 1/2
Is it possible to buy the whole assembly? the metal piece is fine but we need the plastic ends on both sides, and the metal piece at the end of the pulley string string. is broken ( the side away from the spring..) If you have any of the parts please give us a price. If you sell the whole assembly that would be good too. We may need some for other windows too.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we can definitely supply the whole balance. We sell them fully assembled and ready to install out of the box. I'm not sure exactly what you have, as it depends heavily on the size and style of the nylon ends and I can't quite make yours out, but I would start with our S385-28. This comes with the 19-005 top and 15-004 bottom. See what you think.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.