parts for gapco windows

A home owner from USA says:
good day...

I am needing some parts for gapco windows. This house was built in 1987, so I assume that is the year the windows were made, or thereabouts. I have studied your different parts for different series of Gapco windows and I am quite sure that the windows are series 385. I'm interested in the balances on the sides...

the lengths of the aluminum channels are 16 inches and 28 inches. I also want to buy some of the nylon end parts as some are broken...the numbers on the aluminum rails are 2730 on the 28 inch, and 1520 on the 16 inch. I have included a few pics...

Also do you sell any other parts for these windows such as the fuzzy weather strip product,

Thanks,
Larry
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I agree, the Series 385 looks like a good match. If you have some Series 385 balances which only need the attachments replaced, see the 15-004 and 19-005. You can install these with the 62-005 rivet. See the video below for more detailed instructions.
We carry a wide range of weatherstripping that may work for you, but I can't be sure what you have based on just the balances. Gapco used many, many different kinds. See our wool pile section and let me know if you can find a match here.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.