parts for my PGT windows

A quick learner from USA says:
Good day Swisco,
I would like to order windows parts for my PGT windows but I don't know exactly which parts to order. I've looked at your website but the top and the shoe of the balance I cannot determine. Also if possible I would like to replace some of the balances where possible. I've attached a few pics of the two balances feom only one window (the smallest one) just so I can determine if I'm on the right track. I would do the same for the others in my home. I look forward to your reply.
P.s. Very helpful tutorials on removing the window and the balances. I've been contemplating how to do this for a few years now and your video made it fool proof!!!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Based on your pictures, I think you might have our Series 395 channel balance. This comes with out 19-005 top and 15-001 bottom pre-attached and ready to go out of the box. Look over this hardware and let me know what you think.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.