SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

parts for season all window

A quick learner from youngstown, ohio says:
window will not stay open / window drops down on its own after it is open/can not find model # on sash or sides of window/also need instruction sheet i have 6 windows to repair /plastic clips to the left/right of window are coming off also thank you
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I can help you identify which replacement parts you will need to order. Can you send us pictures of each of the parts that need to be repaired?

When taking pictures of the sash balance (found on each side of the master window frame), please remove one of the balances from the window and take a close up picture of both the top and bottom balance attachment. The attachment styles are what helps us determine which replacement balance series you need.
A quick learner from Youngstown, Ohio says:
I have attached the images.
Thank you
User submitted photo of window latch.
Profile picture of Mike
That part in your pictures is a corner latch. Take a look at our 26-055, it looks like what you have.

Send pictures of your sash balance, you may have to replace them if you are having trouble keeping the windows open.
A quick learner from Youngstown, Ohio says:
please see pictures
User submitted photo of season all window balance shoe.
Profile picture of Mike
Thank you for your patience. We were in the process of adding a few new parts online, and now they are ready to go.

Please take a look at the 15-106 and 15-107 Pivot Lock Shoes, the 26-055 Top Tilt Latch, and the 17-036 and 17-037 Cam Pivots.

The corresponding parts to the 15-106 and 15-107 pivot shoes are the 15-054 Brake Shoe and the 15-124 Metal Cam.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)