SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

patio door handle

A home owner from San Jose ca says:
I am looking for a new patio door handle. Old one is broken. It's white and has a lock. I couldn't find the manufacturer name. It was mentioned herculite in the glass but I think it's the glass manufacturer Not the door. I have attached the was numbers I saw on the frame. Hope it helps to identify the correct fit.

User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have based on this sticker, I'm afraid. If possible, please show us a few pictures of the handle set itself so that we can find a good match.
A quick learner from San jose says:

Here are the images of the door handle. Hope this one helps find the right one.

User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I think you should consider our 82-069. We have a few other handle sets that seem to resemble yours in terms of style, but they have offset thumb latches. It appears your thumb latch is centered, though, which makes me think our 82-069 is the best match. It has an adjustable thumb latch that can go wherever you need it to go.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)