SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

patio door handle C 1092

A home owner from USA says:
Hi! I have a patio door which needs a handle... a patio door handle--it's a C 1092 and fits a 5 3/8" center hole.
Do you have a door handle that meets those measurements?
Will it have all the necessary parts with it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We only have one handle that has that hole spacing, and it is our 82-061. Could this be what you need?
A home owner from Twentynine Palms, CA says:
I don't know? Is that a surface mount door lock?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I'm sorry. The 82-061 is not a surface mount lock. I didn't know that's what you needed. I only mentioned the 82-061 because it is the only handle set we have with that hole spacing. Without more detailed information, we cannot say for sure what you can use.

You could consider our 82-009A, but you would have to re-drill your holes. Could this work for you? If not, can we see a few pictures of your existing handle set? That will help us find a better match for you.
A professional from California says:
That's a discontinued Look/Rusco/HiLite handle.
That will most likely require a professional.
82-009A can work, but it's not a good fit.
A home owner from USA says:
Here is a picture of my door
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You could possibly use our 82-005, but like stated above you will likely need professional help to get this installed. Your door is very particular.
A home owner from Twentynine Palms says:
My mom is talking about getting a new patio door installed! I wish I could find one exactly like I need.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)