SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

patio sliding glass door roller

A quick learner says:
I have door roller same the item #81-087 roller unit, except my unit has 1 1/4 inch nylon rollers. please let me know if you have one the same as #81-087 or what my options like replacing the rollers on my units. George
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We've tried to find this kind of roller before, but we never had any luck. At the time, we had some doubts that the customer really had a roller that matched our 81-087. Can you confirm that all the dimensions for your roller match those we show for our 81-087? If any of them differ, we need to know exactly how. I think it would be best if you show us a few pictures of the roller in question removed from the door, as well. Thanks!
A home owner from st. cloud minnesota says:
To my reply July 22. If there is on replacement to this roller is it possible to replace just the rollers. If that is possible please send me info. to what wheels and axles I would need to replace on these rollers. Thanks George
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's possible, though the rollers on your wheel assembly might be riveted and would be hard to remove without damaging them. We do have a 1-1/4 nylon wheel, our 81-228, and our 81-304 axle if you want to try.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)