SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

pella retractable screen door

A handy person from Emmaus, PA 18048 says:
I have a pella patio door and it it has a wooden retractable screen door that is powered by a long spring. On the end of the door away from the latch there is a dual wheeled anchor that supports the far side of the screen door. Mine has broken. Is there a way to get a replacement part for it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure which part it is you're referring to. Can you show me a picture? That would help us determine what you need.
A quick learner from Emmaus Pa says:
I got it apart here is the picture. These are from the 80's. Its the retractractable spring where it connects to the door. these sit above the door in a track. You can see where the screw goes inbetween the wheels - its cracked.

Do you sell the entire assembly? that would work too but of course it has to be the right one.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm afraid these rollers cannot be replaced, but we do sell replacement Pella door trolleys. You can see our entire selection here. Ours are somewhat different from yours, based on your picture, but I'm not sure if that's simply a matter of yours being an older style. Look them over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)