pella screen corners

A handy person from Anniston, Alabama says:
pella screens are about 25 years old with 4 identical corner plastic L's which are 3/8 inch thick, 1/2 inch wide that extend into frame 1 3/4 inches along long edge; a 1/8 inch protruding rib joins the arms of the L at a 45 degree angle; I think pella corner product code 95-181 is the correct piece. Please let me know Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
All the dimensions you listed seem to match up with our 95-181 Pella Screen Corner, but I can't confirm if that's what you have. You will have to carefully compare the style and dimensions that we show on our site to your own hardware and see if they're the same. If they differ in any way, please let me know exactly how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.