phillips window balance

A home owner from Springville ny says:
I am looking to replace the window balance on a phillips window my balance is 27 inches long and has 26 d stamped on the side can you tell me what a replacement would cost ? Thanks Bob
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bob! It looks like you have a balance similar to our Series 795 channel balance. Does that look about right?

Now, before you make a purchase, I just need you to confirm a few things for me, to make sure.

What is the total length of the metal channel? Make sure not to include the plastic shoe in your measurement. Based on your stamp, its length should be 26".

Also, what is the width of the shoe, ear-to-ear?
A home owner from springville says:
Tom you are correct the metal channel is 26 inches long the shoe appears to be about 1 1/16 wide. Thanks Bob
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to me, Bob! It sounds like you may have the smaller shoe, our 15-194. Does that look about right? If so, your balance will have to be custom made.

To begin, please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you, and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.