SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

pivot bar holder or retainer

A home owner from new hampshire says:
I need replacement plastic piece that (snaps in bottom of window and holds pivot bar via screw at bottom of window) for superseal double hung N1850B. House was built in 2008 with theses windows.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pete
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Pete, take a look at the 26-210, 26-382 and 26-256 Pivot Bar Retainers.
A handy person says:
Here are some pics of what I'am looking for.None of the recommended pivot bar holders look like this.

Thanks,

Pete
A customer submitted photo of pivot bar holder.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but I don't quite recognize this.

Can you send us a photo of this with the pivot bar attached?
A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
Here is the bottom of window with plastic piece (pivotbar holder)inserted and pivot bar attached.
A customer submitted photo of a pivot bar holder.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you, Pete.

Would you happen to know who manufactured your window? That might give us a clue as to what this part might be.
A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
I believe they are super seal N1850B

Pete
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a replacement pivot retainer for your application at this time. I'm sorry we couldn't help you.

If you would like to replace the actual pivot bar, you can remove it from the window and submit a few pictures, and we can help you out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)