pivot bars

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We would be happy to research this for you, please post some photos of your pivot bar with measurements for us to look at.
A landlord from yonkers new york says:
looked through the online selection and cant find the zinc pivot bars i need for my vynil double hung tilt windows. thetre is no brand name but they are abotu 2.5 inches long and have two holes about a half an inch apart. the bar is tapered on one end like a copllar tab and the tapered end is connected to a half inch tab that has a thick side and a thin side. they are left and right handed and the only markings are the the numbers "1268" cast into the top of the bar in a rectangular frame. i already ordered parts no. 26-116 window sash lift handle and 26-344 top tilt latches which looked like exact matches for the existing hardware. maybe that will help identify the pivot bars by identifying the windows that used the same handles and tilt latches. thanks alot.
A landlord from Yonkers, New York says:
I am annexing two photos (front and back) and the dimensions are as follows about 2.5 inches long and have two holes about a half an inch apart. the bar is tapered on one end like a collar tab and the tapered end is connected to a half inch tab that has a thick side and a thin side. they are left and right handed and the only markings are the numbers "1268" cast into the top of the bar in a rectangular frame. i already ordered parts no. 26-116 window sash lift handle and 26-344 top tilt latches which looked like exact matches for the existing hardware. maybe that will help identify the pivot bars by identifying the windows that used the same handles and tilt latches. thanks alot. Please see annexed photos of zinc pivot bar for tilt window. I appreciate your help.

Mark
User photo of their zinc pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the Swisco 26-332 Pivot Bar Set.
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.