SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

pivot parts of tilt in windows

A home owner from Carthage Ny says:
Dear Sir or Maam,

I am looking for a part like these photos. It is for the bottom of the top half of a tilt in home window. It is approx 2 or 2 1/4 inch long and 15/16 at its hightest point it is approx 1 inch wide. I can confirm these dimesions and be more specific when I get off work tonight.

Thank you for your help,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Art. I'm not sure if we have a plastic carrier like this, but we may be able to provide a complete pivot bar that matches. See our 26-125 and 26-197 for two possibilities. Take a look and see which is a closer match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)